build·re·build™ machines are characterized by these features :
- Create structures with a construction material that is very familiar and accepted by most parts of the world
- Excellent thermal insulating and energy efficiency properties – keep structures cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Creates long-term, sustainable employment for local populations
- Incorporate a vertical press mechanism which has proven to be the preferred method of soil block production
- The blocks produced by our machines meet or exceed the building strength of material standards for non-fired masonry construction according to The International Building Code (IBC)
Return to the Home Page to watch a brief video about this technology and how it can help your organization or company make a difference.
build·re·build™ is founded on the following principles
Completely self-sustained, portable factory.
TransportableEasily pulled behind pickup truck, rolled into a ship or cargo container and can be helicopter lifted.
Uses soils that are native to the specific installation – no need to import construction materials.
Economical Operating Expense
Uses only 1.5 gallons of diesel fuel per hour of operation.
When compared to conventional and expensive construction building materials such as concrete, wood & steel